In order to guarantee reliable and precise quality control and in total compliance with the regulations in force on the manufactured products, a fully equipped laboratory is available, equipped with the latest generation of instrumentation such as: electronic dynamometer, millesimal scale, wood lamp, hydrometer, millesimal micrometer, etc.; tools necessary to monitor and analyze the products destined for sale.
In order to certify the quality of a product at analytical level, the following checks shall be carried out on a sample basis:
- Longitudinal resistance to dry load
- Transverse load resistance to dryness
- Load longitudinal resistance to starch
- Transverse strength resistance to starch
- Check thickness and grammage per sqm.
- Analysis of the percentage of residue ash
- Cellulose purity grade analysis
In this way, paper service is confident that it can provide its customers with measurable, unquestionable and repeatable quality over time.